Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bored to tears... or worse, poetry.

It's the echoing, aching sound of silence, filling up my head like luke warm cotton wool.
It's the stifling, gagging, choking emptiness. It's boredom manifest and born anew.
This is heavy to the point it hurts, my brain is burning itself out looking for ways of distraction.
Boredom is such a manifestly human thing. The fact that we experience physical pain when not being stimulated in someway is astounding. Surely we are the only animal that goes through this?
Hmmm, the worst thing about being bored at work is it's then coupled with the guilt of not doing anything and not making money for the company.

On a brighter note I have officially "got" the apartment. I will be moving in on wednesday afternoon, really looking forward to it. Get my shit in and finally have a base to work from. Somewhere which isn't a house, it'll be my home.
I have big plans for this place, for what i'll do with the space it has to offer. Helps that I've got the cash to do some interesting things too :-)
I'm thinking of going in a very modern art, factory direction.
And it will be so good to be central again! I am very definately a city kid, maybe it comes from growing up on a farm but i hate being out of the hustle and bustle of the city for too long. The suburbs drive me insane. And look, we're back to the boring subject again HAHAH.
Anyway, off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment