Saturday, November 14, 2009

Later, dude...

This window's been open for 27 minutes now. I can't think of how to say this. I can't find a way to say it poetically. Or fitting with the theme of this blog.
Fuck it
Kixxy. I'm so fucking proud of you.
You've gotten your shit together and grown so much in the time I've known you.
I don't know how it happened, side by side we're not a likely set. Hell, looking at how you were I'm not totally sure why I spoke to you.
You were there for me. And I've done my best to be there for you.
And though we don't talk like we used to, you're off doing your own stuff more now-a-days, I like to think you still feel you can count on me.
I'd give you the blood from my veins and the beat from my heart if you asked for it.
I hope you know it.


Though I feel like what you don't know....
...is how much I'm going to fucking miss you when you're gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment